Inspire . . . A friend shared her blog with me which inspired me to dig deep inside and bring my thoughts onto paper...maybe I will pay it forward and inspire someone too! Thanks, Michelle!
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Magic Skype
Do you want a fun way to teach geography? Magic Skype may be what you are looking for. If you're not familiar with Magic Skype it's a great way to team up with another class anywhere in the world and hone up your geography skills. Each class comes up with "yes or no" questions in order to discover where each are located. The day you go "live" let the students be in charge and watch the fun happen! My Tech Club students had a blast as did the students we paired up with in New York. Afterwards, I asked my students what they liked best about Magic Skype and of course it was seeing and talking to kids in another part of the country! I just love seeing students have fun while learning ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This sounds like a great way for the kids to get to learn about other parts of the country and how other kids learn. Modern technology is wonderful (most of the time - unless it doesn't work. I don't know what I would do without Skype.
ReplyDeleteIs Magic Skype different from regular Skype? Sounds like good fun.
ReplyDeleteSometimes the pressures of school make us forget how much fun it can be to learn. That sounds like a great program.
ReplyDelete