
Will this winter ever quit
No matter who you talk to they’re tired of it
More snow and cold then we have had in years
Not to mention the damage that many have fears
Each time it warms up just a bit
Out come the shovels cause again we’re going to get hit
Even the wildlife seem to be finding it rough
And it they could talk . . . they too would say they’ve had enough
But I’m trying to stay positive and go with the flow
But honestly I’m looking forward to being in New Mexico!
This has been a winter for the record books. I'm thinking Arizona might call my name some day.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am ready for New Mexico, too. Everyone has had enough.
ReplyDeleteI am quite content to just throw another log in the woodstove and watch the snow fall. Now that I'm retired, I don't HAVE to drive in it, nor do I have to worry about how long we'll have to go to school in the summer to make up the snow days! Yea!
ReplyDeleteToday we enjoy a beautiful sunny, warm day here in the Ozarks. Spring must be just around the corner - I hope. We've had our fill of winter here also.
ReplyDelete