In this crazy thing we call "life" sometimes we forget to take time for ourselves. . . well here are a few things I think are important enough to take time for . . . my list is not in any particular order because I think they're all important!
Take time for . . .
quality time with your family
Take time for . . .
quality time with friends
Take time for . . .
a good workout at least 3-5 days a week
Take time for . . .
a massage
Take time for . . .
a mani and pedi
Take time for . . .
a walk and take in all that nature has to offer
Take time for . . .
a nice glass of wine or a cold beer
Take time for . . .
a good book
Take time for . . .
hot bath or shower with a scent that takes you away
Take time . . . even if just for a few minutes a day . . . that time can be so good for your mind and spirit . . .
What a great list.....I have done all of them this week!
ReplyDeleteThe key word here is "time" and it seems like there is never enough of it (even in retirement). I love how you have written about all my special things to take time for. Your last line says it all - even a few minutes can be good for your mind and spirit.
ReplyDeleteI echo Anita, what great ideas...however, I have done none of these since school started two weeks ago. xo
ReplyDeleteIt's what I wrote about today, only my approach was finding time. Hard to do, but maybe if there's a wonderful list, like yours, & one posts it prominently, like on the fridge or in one's journal, it will happen. Best to you & thank you for this.
ReplyDeleteWonderful reminder! Maybe I need to read your post again in a few weeks. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI constantly need this reminder! Pay yourself first . . . I know this and I've heard this over and over. We all say we don't have enough time, but you are right -- a few minutes will do and we must TAKE the time! Thank you!
ReplyDelete