Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thinking About Thanks . . .

This time of year most of us think about how thankful we are . . .
I made a promise a few years ago that I would take a part of each day . . . especially on the really rough ones to remember all that I have to be thankful for! I told myself that these challenges, are the very things that make me stronger and make me the person that I am.  I am so grateful for so so much and I hope the way I live my life is evident of how thankful I am!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I have thought this, too. It is important to cultivate a thankful heart especially on the rough days. I agree! Thank you for this timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Lynn. It's living with intention, the good part that helps us keep going, I agree. As Kim said, thank you for reminding us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking a part of each day to be thankful is what I have tried (and continue to try) to do. To become aware of all those little things that we take for granted. Thanks for sharing and a blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete