A wedding . . . a ceremony between two people
Two people making the commitment to love each other through good times . . . and hopefully through the rough patches as well
Family and friends celebrating and sharing in the love
Two people making the commitment to love each other through good times . . . and hopefully through the rough patches as well
Family and friends celebrating and sharing in the love
I just got back from Marquette Michigan where I celebrated with my 40+ year friends. One of my friend’s daughter married her prince charming! We spent the weekend laughing and crying . . . happy tears of course and loving that we were able to share this special day.
The wedding ceremony was held in Presque Isle Park which overlooks Lake Superior. A perfect day . . . sun glistening over the lake, temperature around 75 degrees . . . truly a picture perfect backdrop!
The bride so beautiful in a gorgeous dress suited for a princess. I honestly I believe she had to win the prize for the most excited bride ever. I don’t think she stopped smiling for 3 days!
Sharing these special times with friends . . . friends that you love like family . . . truly priceless!
It sounds beautiful and you took me back to my son's wedding in the Sierra Mountains four years ago. There's nothing like a beautiful wedding to make your heart feel full, especially when you can share it with life-long friends.
ReplyDeleteI love the smiling for three days detail--so shiny and new--what a happy celebration!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun to re-unite, and for a special celebration too! Sounds gorgeous! I haven't been to a wedding in a while, so thanks for reminding how wonderful they are!
ReplyDeleteWeddings are so much fun and the time passes so quickly for the bride & groom and family. It sounds like everyone enjoyed it. Congrats to the happy couple. Looking forward to our son's wedding in Sept.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet slice about an incredible experience! Sounds like the bride and groom got a great start to their wonderful relationship!
ReplyDeletePicture perfect! What a day to remember! I remember from my wedding that I didn't wish for a perfect day because there would be snafus or something wouldn't go just as planned, but in the end, all that didn't matter and it was a perfect day! I'm so glad she got her perfect day too! That's what it's all about -- making memories!
ReplyDelete