Day 6 SOL
One of the things I love about California is that so many restaurants offer organic fruit, veggie, and meat options on their menus. About 5 years ago I made the decision to try and incorporate organically grown foods into my diet. The problem of course is when eating out, most restaurants don't use organic food, but here in California problem solved! My niece took us to Kreation Organic, one place in particular that I just loved! Yummy salads, sandwiches and healthy smoothies and all with organic ingredients!

Sounds so yummy. I loved smoothies, sandwiches. My favorite all-time sandwich is one I used to eat at a healthy food restaurant. Sprouts, mushrooms, and cheddar cheese grilled on wheat berry bread. Yummy. ;)
ReplyDeleteCalifornia does give you a lot of options for eating. Great that you found a place to love.
ReplyDeleteWine, food, what else does CA have in store for you? Enjoy
ReplyDeleteSo envious of your access to fresh and organic. Here in New York, it's a job to find things grown organically that taste as they do there. You are lucky :)
ReplyDeleteSo envious of your access to fresh and organic. Here in New York, it's a job to find things grown organically that taste as they do there. You are lucky :)
ReplyDeleteYummy! We've been eating LOTS of veggies here - some are as addictive as candy! (But nothing beats chocolate - it does grow on trees) ;)
ReplyDeleteSomeone else just mentioned going to a farmers market In CA. Glad you've had this wonderful time there, Lynn. What a great place that Kreation Organic looks like.
ReplyDeleteEven the restaurant sign looks healthy and organic! I could really use a dose of healthy after a long winter of comfort foods! Enjoy, Lynn!!
ReplyDelete