Inspire . . . A friend shared her blog with me which inspired me to dig deep inside and bring my thoughts onto paper...maybe I will pay it forward and inspire someone too! Thanks, Michelle!
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
It's March!
SOL Day 1
Here we are another SOL March Challenge! This is my 5th year participating. It's always a bit overwhelming thinking about writing something, everyday! So today, I thought I would give a little of my background. I am a retired teacher from the Chicagoland area. After retirement, we moved to New Mexico. I am thoroughly enjoying retirement as well as my life here in New Mexico. I have embraced the beauty of this state, the people, the culture and the over all "energy" I feel living here. I have discovered some awesome places to hike, as well as a few places to relax outside taking in some breath taking views! Certainly I miss friends still living back in Chicago, but thankfully so many have come to visit and I can share this wonderful place with them! However, one thing I really miss . . . Chicago pizza ;-). I will share some of this place this month with you! The photo below is what I am so fortunate to look at everyday! The beautiful Sandia Mountain Range.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love it! Can't wait to schedule another (longer) trip to your beautiful state. Happy slicing
ReplyDeleteA warmer place for retirement is certainly enticing! I'm not one for humidity and bugs though. Do you have those?
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are still taking this journey with me, Lynn!!! Thirty one days of staying connected makes me happy ... when I can't be there with you!
ReplyDeletem.
What a gorgeous view you have every day! Perhaps one day we will spend the night near you on our way to CA, then we can meet in person. Michelle certainly did her job recruiting writers that year. :-)
ReplyDeleteA beautiful sight to see every day! I look forward to retiring some day but not any time soon...I am excited to see what you have to share with us!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to reading your slices again, Lynn! I love the photo of your beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your retirement. Thank you for sharing the beauty of New Mexico.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your retirement. Thank you for sharing the beauty of New Mexico.
ReplyDelete