Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reflection on March 31.



This is my 4th year of participating in the slicing challenge and every March 1, I think "how am I going to find something to write about for 31 days?"  And . . . will each of my slices be "worthy" of a post.  But each day I write, and each day wonderful people make comments even on the slices I don't think are really "worthy"  :-).  It's amazing the inspiration I find reading fellow slicers.  Also, more amazing is the connection I feel to people I have never met face to face.  The connection comes through the stories I read as well through the stories I write.  And for this I am very grateful! It's wonderful that so many people participate, but then it's hard to reach out to everyone's slice.  I guess that's the "good news/ bad news" of this writing community.  Now the Tuesday slice of life will again begin and I can almost guarantee that next Tuesday I will be wracking my brain for something to slice about.  But as always, I can look to others for inspiration! Thanks!




7 comments:

  1. Exactly my good/bad experience. I can't get to everyone but I'm trying to today as we end this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only just begun slicing and decided only to do Tuesdays because every day was daunting to me. I admire your courage to do it and have learned through reading everyone's slices that nearly everything is "slice worthy." Thanks for sharing and write on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Lynn. We began this journey together thru the encouragement of our special gal, Michelle. I look forward to hearing more slices about your beautiful New Mexico. One day we'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn~ I so enjoyed reading every one of your slices! It's neat that I'm still connected to you through your writing. It's like you're still here but also in such a beautiful place too! Keep writing - I'll be reading for more inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been so great to visit with you online this month. I feel like you're still nearby. Thanks for being there for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, thank you so much for your many comments. I don't personally know anyone on this blog but I feel like I know a lot of personal stuff about some. Thanks for being so willing to share and write everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn, I'm so glad this was one way we could stay connected. I treasured your slices each day this month. I so agree with the "good news/bad news" with so many slicers. It was hard for me to venture out as well (that's why I was always here!) :) Love you and love that you will keep writing!! One day there will be a slice about ME visiting YOU!!

    ReplyDelete