Friday, March 9, 2012

My Grateful List of 10 . . .Even Though There’s Lots More


  • Always so, so grateful for my sister . . . she is my BEST buddy and I couldn’t ask for a better one!
  • That I am able to go to New York with “the girls” to see my niece every spring break!
  • All my friends . . . such a great support!
  • To my hubby for cooking dinner more than me!
  • My job, teaching is one of the greatest jobs!
  • My health . . . something I never take for granted!
  • Rainbows, every time I see one it’s like seeing it for the first time!
  • A box of SOFT kleenex . . . (especially this week)
  • Discovering organic fruits and veggies!
  • Yoga! Awesome way to relax and unwind . . . can even be a great workout!


And this week . . . I’m grateful it’s Friday!!!












5 comments:

  1. I'm also very thankful that it's Friday! It's been a long week! Have fun in New York. NY is my home and I miss it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list and know you will continue to add more and more. It's the little things that we take for granted and really need to cherish. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking the time to be grateful adds a richness to our lives. You have many things to be grateful for. I wish I had a husband who cooked, but he has other qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A soft box of kleenex. . . hope that cold gets better soon! I wish dinner was made for me too . . . a dinner fairy. Oh, wishes! Great gratitude list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy your trip to NY each year - hope it's wonderful! A gratitude list is something that everyone needs to write. Thanks for sharing!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete