All good things must come to an end . . . But WHY?
I ask myself this every time I have to say good-by
Time flies when you are having fun . . .
But I’m not ready or even close to being done!
But it happens, we go back to normal. . . back to our routine
The time before the next . . . that sort of in between
But trust me I’m so thankful, thankful I can go back
And in just a couple months I again will start to pack!
I look forward to vacations, but I am always ready to return home to "normal." I guess if we were on vacation everyday, it wouldn't be so special. :)
ReplyDeleteI guess that's the silver lining - knowing you will be able to go back soon enough! Cherish the memories that you created this trip, hold on and look forward!
ReplyDeleteThe way this year has already flown by, you will be back before you can blink an eye. I'm feel the same way about leaving Michelle & the girls, but b'day #2 is fast approaching and we'll be back to celebrate.
ReplyDeleteSafe travels as you fly back to reality! :) Now you have another year of fun memories to pull out when you need a New York fix! :)
ReplyDeleteI already can't wait!!!!!!
ReplyDelete